The SubGravity SMB Oxygen sensor fully meets requirements of the X-CCR.
Our O2 sensors are engineered for use in a dive environment. Every O2 sensor is subjected to stringent quality assurance program that checks the output and stability of each 3-4 times during the manufacturing process. Our Quality Assurance Program is certified annually and complies with ISO 9001:2008 and medical device regulations in the U.S., Europe and Canada. Dive with confidence!!
- R22-D-type sensor specification
- Output connector: SMB male (coax)
- Range: 0-100% Oxygen
- Signal Output: 8.5-14 mV
- Response 90%: 6 sec
- Warranty: 12 months after purchase, or 15 months after manufacture (whichever comes first) *
- Packaging: Gas barrier bag & cardboard box for protection
A test report accompanies every rebreather oxygen sensor shipped from the factory and is traceable to each unique serial number. It is the buyer’s certification that a particular sensor has demonstrated a stable output in air (20.9%), a linear and stable output at both 100% oxygen and when pressurized to 1.6 ATM.
* Under normal operating conditions, the sensor is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the specified period provided the sensor is properly installed and operated. The sole remedy for sensor determined to be defective by SubGravity is limited to replacing the sensor. SubGravity will not be liable for buyer’s negligence, misapplication, abuse or accident.