Tested and evaluated under strict EPA testing protocols, STERAMINE 1-G TABLETS is the first sanitizing product to be developed that has been accepted and registered by the EPA as being effective in killing not only infectious bacteria but HIV-1 (AIDS Virus) as well.
Pre-measured ? it?s easy to use.
- Simply use 1 tablet per gallon of water to accurately and easily prepare your sanitizing solutions at the proper concentration required by Health Department Regulations.
Visible ? it turns water blue.
- Tablets dissolve in water producing a distinct, clear, pale blue sanitizing solution which tells operators and inspectors at a glance that this sanitizer is in the final rinse sink.
Gentle ? it won?t irritate hands.
- Sanitizing solutions are non-irritating to the hands, non-corrosive to metals, non-staining and odorless.
Economical ? it?s super concentrated.
- These convenient tablets eliminate the handling and storage of bulky sanitizers; they end guesswork in measuring and prevent loss from breakage, spillage, or waste. Sanitizing solutions are long-lasting and usually remain effective all day. All of these advantages are available at an economical cost of only pennies per gallon.
- Shipping cost are less per gallon because TABLETS are 50% active; liquids are only 2% to 12% active. You?re not paying to ship water!