Ultra compact high performing Dive Surface Valve / Open Circuit regulator (BOV) for the HammerHead CCR with bayonet hose attachments.
!!! Always verify that the one-way valves are in the correct position to circulate gas according to your rebreather specifications!!! Failure to do so can result in serious injury or death!
Please choose the correct gas feed (LP hose to BOV) direction when ordering.
Golem Gear Shrimp BOV features:
- Ball valve for smooth single-handed operation
- switch between FFM p-port or mouthpiece under 2 minutes
- One-way valves use low WOB CCR flapper valves
- OC second stage uses Apeks parts for high performance and easy servicing
- One-way valves are interchangeable for left-to-right or right-to-left gas flow
- Hoses are easily removed from the BOV body for cleaning
- Compact streamlined design
- Light-weight – under 1lb (453g)
- 2nd stage is angled to prevent freeflow while on surface, in high flow or while scootering
- Built-in chin rest
- Revolutionary bayonet hose attachment system with safety lock
- Barrel sealing hose nipples allow hose adjustment during dive
- Screw-in lever to assist switching CC/OC in thick gloves