The new SubGravity CCR Light, is unique in that the battery packs are easily isolated with a flip of the switch allowing this 24 watt LED primary canister light to meet TSA safe flight travel guidelines.
Designed to ergonomically fit, sight unseen, between the cylinders and wing of your favorite CCR, the user no longer needs to deal with a large canister on the waist.
With dual battery packs encased in machined delrin, the latest LED technology and an aluminum light head, this light will endure even the most abusive technical divers. With a 6 hour burn time at 2000 lumens, this light will offer years of flawless service, no matter how extreme the dive.
- 2000 Lumens @6500 Kelvin
- Powered by two separate 7.8 aH Li-ion batteries (for a combined 15 aH, providing 360 minutes of burn time)
- Battery canisters:
- Diameter: 2 inches (50mm)
- Length: 12.2 inches (310mm) including cable gland and switch housing
- The Reflector was designed to provide a 6° center hot spot for effective signaling, while still providing adequate lighting for large areas
- The 24w LED light head is machined from billet aluminum and then black hard-coated to allow for optimal heat sinking and a lasting protective finish
- Twist on/off activation (at the head) with dual o-ring seal
- UN 38.3 Test Compliant – Battery is safe for air transport
- The switch on the canister allows the packs to be physically isolated from each other allowing for legal air travel
- Cord Length of 52 inches allows the battery canisters to be mounted on backmounted rebreathers
- Unique bracket allows the batteries to clip in and out from behind the diver around a Defender or HammerHead rebreather
- Universal bracket available for various other rebreathers
- Recharge time from complete discharge is 9 hours
- Dry weight: 5.13 lbs (2.32 kg)